Luke Abnett – Ballet Physiotherapist
Luke Abnett is a Chartered Physiotherapist who has specialised in Ballet and Dance.
His knowledge of ballet technique helps him advise on safely maximising class participation with injuries, science-based rehabilitation exercises, and hands-on treatment to improve strength, flexibility and control.
He works with many un-injured dancers also, to maximise their facility to get the most out of each class. Having also worked with various West End companies he knows his way around a contemporary dance injury too, and also provides Vocal Physiotherapy for singers.
Monday: 9:30am – 11:30am
Tuesday: 12:00pm – 3:30pm
Thursday: 3:00pm – 6:00pm
Friday: 1:00pm – 3:30pm
He Treats the Following Conditions:
- Ballet-experienced Physiotherapist
- Rehabilitation programmes for dance injuries
- Facility improvement through hands on therapies and exercise routines
- Vocal Physiotherapy for singers
- Half-term and holiday workshops
- Workshops at dance schools
Minimum Age: 8