Booking and Cancellation Policy
- The therapy rooms must only be used during the hours that have been booked through the online booking system. Please double check that the booking has been made correctly as Natureworks cannot be responsible for any mistakes that are made.
- There is a 24 hour cancellation policy and payment for the room will need to be paid in full whether the room is occupied or not. We recommend that you agree similar terms with your clients.
Room Hire Rules
- Rooms must be entered and exited promptly at the times of the booking. Any over-running of the booking will incur additional charges.
- It is not permitted to enter rooms other than the booked room. The use of other rooms without prior agreement will incur additional charges.
- It is not permitted to enter the booked room before the time of booking unless specific permission given on the day by Natureworks.
- The hirer must have the appropriate insurance to cover the activity they have hired for and have provided this to Natureworks in advance of their first booking.
- The hirer must provide Natureworks in advance of a first booking evidence of certified competence of the activity from the appropriate governing body.
- Natureworks reserves the right to move the hirer to another
- The room must be left in a safe and tidy condition so that another hirer can use it immediately after you.
- Any damages discovered following the hire beyond normal wear and tear are the liability of the hirer and will be recharged.
- The rooms must not under any circumstances be used for sexual/immoral purposes of any kind.
- Natureworks will accept no responsibility for professional or personal items left on the premises.
- Natureworks will under no circumstances deal with any financial transactions or payment of fees on your behalf.
- Natureworks has a zero tolerance policy towards any kind of abuse of staff, other hirers or customers.
- Natureworks reserves the right to eject hirers and/or their clients from the premises at any time if the T&C’s are breached.
- The hirer should conduct themselves in a totally professional manner at all times whilst using the rooms, the main building and the area immediately outside the building. Natureworks may cancel the booking and still demand payment and not allow the individual to hire again if they are deemed to be behaving inappropriately or in a manner which causes nuisance or disturbs others inside the building or immediately outside the premises.
- The hirer cannot use Natureworks,16 Balderton St W1K 6TN as their business address for their company registration, bank account address or Google